This week we discuss;
- CODMW, WoW Retail
- New Keyboard (Corsair k95XT) to replace my logitech g910 because I hate roamer-g switches.
Logun – God Of War (I need to put some notes in here else I’ll mis a bunch of stuff)
- Released 2018 on PS4
- Game of the year for 2018
- Smooth transition with cut scenes.
- Complex armour and Weapons – difficult to decide what to craft and upgrade.
- Good character development albeit SUPER weird at times
- Game does an insanely good job of explaining why it’s so weird at times though
- Playing on easy mode to enjoy the story.
- One chapter runs long and seems to have been put in just to make the game longer
- Combat is fucky. Either I super suck at games now or shit’s getting way complex – multiple weapons, multiple moves with multiple weapons against a variety of opponents. PLUS controlling Atreus (your son) in combat.
- Multiple options on your loadout affects how you fight (Area, vs Melee, vs Line affect…)
- Progression can force you to go back to older areas just for 100% completion (opening chests you couldn’t open the first time through)
- Jedi Fallen Order
- Destiny 2
- New phone
In the news;
Is the cost of a new game too high?
The AFK Podcast is a production of the ten6gaming community. You can find the AFK podcast at theafkpodcast.net There you will find links to our steam group, and more. Join our Discord for more pc gaming and hardware discussion.
Additional Support for the show:
Podsafe music courtesy of freemusicarchive.org
The opinions expressed in this podcast are that of the individual and NOT the opinion’s of The AFK Podcast as a whole